Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My wife's lawyer filed an objection to referral to general magistrate past the deadline. What do I have to do in order to counter the objection and make sure the divorce goes to the Magistrate?

Asked on 1/29/14, 8:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You do not have to do anything, just make sure the order of referral is entered then set your hearing with the magistrate.

Read more
Answered on 1/30/14, 3:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida