Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My son is in my ex-husband's custody (my ex-husband is the father of my son). I have had a daughter with another man. Can the father of my daughter file for visitation rights with my son whom is in the custody of my ex-husband so that the two can grow up knowing each other?

Asked on 2/04/14, 7:32 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

No, only if he adopts.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/14, 2:46 am
John Smitten Carey and Leisure


Read more
Answered on 2/05/14, 4:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida