Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Can i get in trouble by kids dad for taking my kids out of state on vacation. We are not married and do not reside together.

Asked on 8/17/21, 9:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

As long as there is no court order preventing it.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/21, 11:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida