Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

my wife left 3 months ago she left with me with the kids she sends me a text on monday telling me that shes waiting on a notarized letter to start the process shes trying to get custody of my 15 year old daughter the only thing i can think of is my wifes mother had my daughter write this letter and had it notarized would this hold water in court or could it be something else shes in indiana im in florida

Asked on 7/31/15, 6:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You need to file your case asap in FL otherwise the case will be heard in Indiana.

Read more
Answered on 8/03/15, 2:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida