Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Can a woman who has been seperated from her husband for almost a year, get artificial insemination without his consent

Asked on 11/04/19, 11:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

Yes . . . you can even get real insemination.

Read more
Answered on 11/04/19, 5:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida