Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

endorsing a check

I received a statment stating the full amount that I owe this party and receive with it a check that they issue me to return to them for the partial payment they expect. I disagree on the entire transaction and know I do not owe them that amount. Is it legal to endorse the check to them and enter '' forpayment in full'' and be the end of it. I've heard that this is could be done.

Asked on 7/28/08, 1:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: endorsing a check

Scam; don't do it.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/08, 3:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida