Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

I have filed a judgemnt against a person,he defaulted...the clerk told me now i have to 'produce judgement' now...I'm clueless...she was no help either...please help!!!!

Also can i put a lien on his business in Alabama...

Please advise......


Asked on 9/10/09, 11:03 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You must locate assets and attempt collection. Retain an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/09, 8:29 am
Philip Duvalsaint Philip A. Duvalsaint, PLLC

Did you obtain a final judgment or just a default? After a default you need to file for and obtain a final judgment.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/09, 11:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida