Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

what does 'produce judgement' mean?....I've filed the default and clerk said now i need to file produce judgement???????...I'm doing this on my own so i am clueless.....Thanks for the previous answer's but nobody explained 'Produce judgement".....HELP!!!!!1

Asked on 9/11/09, 2:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Duvalsaint Philip A. Duvalsaint, P.A.

I do not believe that term is correct. If you have a clerk's default, the next step is to obtain a judgment by filing your proofs of damages with a motion seeking a final judgment. I've never heard of "produce judgment."

Did you already obtain a Final Judgment? Was it from another Court? If so then you need to domesticate it (if its from out of state).

Read more
Answered on 9/11/09, 3:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida