Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

I am a witness in a child. Custody battle. The judge and guardian ad litem have made it a matter of court record to say that I am "delusional and that I live in a fantasyland". The VA disagree with this. Now, the court room the children from the mother and gave them to the father. The mother now wants me to write the bar association to get the guardian not just removed from the case but to get her disbarred as well. I am thinking since this guardian does not believe anything I say and does not care for me in any way, would that be correct?

Asked on 1/26/19, 4:27 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You were a witness. Stay out of this battle. It will not go well for you.

Read more
Answered on 1/26/19, 5:07 pm
Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Nothing in your question suggests in the least that any complaint you would make would cause removal or disbarment. Let the mother file her own complaint if she wants to. There is no reason I can discern that you should get dragged into this fight between a mother and father over their child.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/19, 6:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida