Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

Hello, I was approved for political asylum on September last year and I am getting ready to submit my application for Residence, One of the requirements is to submit Government issued ID and both me and my wife have our Employment Authorization card and Drivers license, but my 3 year old daughter does not have either of those, the Employee Authorization Card of my daughter was lost when my wife's purse was stolen. Will it be ok to just submit my daughter's Venezuelan's passport copy? or do I have to submit an American Government issued ID?

Asked on 8/28/19, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 8/28/19, 1:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida