Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

My Colombian girlfriend, in Colombia, wants to come to the United States. She is a person of medium economic status, no job (or pay stub), two kids, and no properties. I want to process a visa for you. I know that some forms need to be filed out and an appointment needs to be made for an interview, but I am wondering if an attorney can help me/us to improve our chances of success ... perhaps by improving her profile in some legitimate way. Please let me know what you think.

Asked on 4/24/19, 5:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

An Attorney can only increase the likelihood of success in that fiance visas are complicated & most people who file on their own don't know what they're doing & end up messing up their case. I highly recommend speaking with an Attorney before filing anything. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 4/24/19, 8:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida