Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

i am a us citizen my husband has 2 nationalities he is venzuelen and italian how can we process his paper work to get his green card social security drivers lic etc

Asked on 9/09/17, 2:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

Assuming your husband doesn't have inadmissibility issues, it will be fairly simply to process adjustment of status documentation to get a green card for him. Please give my office a call at 904-576-2581 for a free consultation. I am available now.

Read more
Answered on 9/09/17, 2:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida