Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

Hello, I got a ban for several years and I need to get a waiver to overcome the bar. How do I go about doing this?

Thank you.

Asked on 11/11/20, 6:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You must first hire a competent immigration attorney. There are dozens of waivers, and each one must be tailored to your particular situation. It is almost impossible to determine which one you may be elegible for without a thorough gathering of your particular case's information.

Hope this helps,

Christian M. Frank-Fas

Attorney at Law | Abogado


Telephones | Teléfonos

Colorado: 303.993.1973

Arizona: 602.661.8181

Cel: 720.772.6163


Practice limited EXCLUSIVELY to Bankruptcy, Immigration and Nationality matters.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/20, 7:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida