Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

As a US citizen can I make a petition for my grandson who live in Cuba?

Asked on 11/03/16, 9:56 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Paul V. Suppicich Maney, Gordon, Zeller, P.A.

You can invite him to come visit you. Once here, he may be able to adjust status.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/16, 10:13 am
Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

No. A grandparent cannot petition a grandchild for a greencard. Only a parent can petition their child for a greencard.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/16, 10:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida