Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

I got my green card thru marriage about one year ago and it is not working out with us and my wife wants a divorce. Is there a way I can prove my marriage was ligitimate and keep my green card. If so how do I prove it and keep my green card.

Asked on 11/06/11, 8:36 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

Yes, there is a way. For a free 15 minute consultation, please contact my office at 904-576-2581.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/11, 5:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida