Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

I am a AUS citizen and I married my husband in 2003; he is illegally in the US, can I ask for him tobecome a resident without him mleaving the US?

Asked on 10/18/11, 8:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mario Musil The Musil Law Firm

Although difficult, it may be possible, if you seek a waiver of inadmissibility or asylum, or other possible benefits he may qualify for.

You should consult an attorney in more detail to see what your husband qualifies for.

1 877 706 8745

Read more
Answered on 10/18/11, 8:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida