Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

Can I have my pregnant wife come and stay in the US while my I-130 petition is still pending? I would really like for her to have the baby here.

Asked on 12/02/16, 9:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul V. Suppicich Maney, Gordon, Zeller, P.A.

You can request Humanitarian Parole if there is a problem with your wife's pregnancy or her general health that requires her to come to the U.S. immediately. If another close relative is extremely ill or close to death, she may also be able to receive Humanitarian Parole. Talk to a competent immigration attorney near you for advise more specific to the facts of your individual case.

Read more
Answered on 12/05/16, 11:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida