Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Florida

Giving Unlimited and Exclusive Rights

There is a company based in California (manufacturer is in China) that distributes MP3 players with media pre-recorded hypnotherapy media files and wants unlimited and exclusive rights to my work in spanish. Basically, they want to use one of my master copy CD's is Spanish to be loaded on these MP3's going out to the market. What should I do? How do I price that work?

Asked on 4/14/08, 6:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

Re: Giving Unlimited and Exclusive Rights

You need to see a lawyer. You can't get a decent answer to this by posting to a free site like this.

Read more
Answered on 4/19/08, 11:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Florida