Legal Question in International Law in Florida

Marrige papers

I need to know what papers are needed to get married in cuba ?


Asked on 8/29/07, 1:31 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lawrence Graves Coolidge & Graves PLLC

Re: Marrige papers

Before you get to that question, you will have to figure out how to travel there at all. You should consult with a local lawyer who is conversant with the Cuban Asset Control Regulations; I can give you a referral if you need one.

Best wishes,


Read more
Answered on 8/29/07, 1:51 pm
Johm Smith tom's

Re: Marrige papers

If your intended can get to the US, then I suggest you get married here. Otherwise, you will have to get to Cuba. I know people go through Mexico, but the last I heard it still wasn't legal.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/07, 2:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Florida