Legal Question in International Law in Florida


I have 14 years living here I got married to a resident he was fixing my papers instead I got a lawyer then my Husband Got a Divorce now what can I do to finish Fixing my papers?

Asked on 9/04/07, 6:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: Papers

You can either try to learn immigration law or get an attorney to help you. There may be online sources of information or possibly attorneys providing discounted services in your area. Call your local city, county, state bar association and ask about discounted legal services.

Read more
Answered on 9/05/07, 9:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Florida