Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

How do I go about getting supoena form as a tenant in lake county fl

Asked on 10/03/13, 5:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Huh? You want to have a subpoena issued? Go go the clerk's website and see if they have such forms. The Florida Rules of Civil Procedure have the basic form. Once fully completed the Clerk's office will need to issue it and then you need to have it served.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/13, 6:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida