Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Florida

this case was dismissed without prejudice, can i do an amended complaint ? the defendent never anwers the complaint

Asked on 3/13/17, 8:57 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Yes, you should be able to file an amended complaint.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/17, 9:05 am
Steven Meyer CPLS, P.A.

If the case was dismissed, then you could either file a motion to vacate the dismissal, or you could file a new case. However, if the statute of limitations has expired, then it may be too late to file a new case. We would be happy to discuss your situation with you. We offer a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 3/14/17, 1:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida