Legal Question in Mediation in Florida

suit by homeowners association

My homeowners association is trying to sue us about our yard. We live in Florida and do not have a well and there are some really dry patches in our yard. What should I do? They want to go to mediation, but I do not know what to do.

Asked on 5/14/09, 3:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: suit by homeowners association

You are governed, most probably, by the homeowner's association agreement. Read it to see what your obligations and responsibilities are. Mediation is usually a good thing and I would encourage it.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/09, 5:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in Florida