Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Florida

broken bone not placed

i was in a motorcycle accident and was rushed to the hospital and when i was there they did not place my bone back where it was suppose to be so now its healed in teh wrong place and i have bad pain now really bad pain and you can just look at me and tell something is wrong i went to get a MRI for my back and when i took my shirt off everyone told me that the hospital messed up and did not even place my bone in the right place and i need to get it fixed or else i will have major problems in the future! iam in really bad pain and the hospital did not place my bone at all when i was there and now iam in bad pain every day! what can i do? where can i go?

Asked on 5/24/07, 7:22 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: broken bone not placed

You need to consult with a lawyer regarding medical malpractice actions. They are quite difficult and expensive to pursue, so lawyers look very closely at such cases. You can learn more and fill out a case evaluatiopn form at our web site wagnerlaw (dot) com or feel free to contact me directly. do not delay; you have only a limited tome to sue.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/07, 9:51 am
Steven Meyer CPLS, P.A.

Re: broken bone not placed

You may have a case against the hospital. The negligent driver's insurance may also be responsible for all problems the hospital created when trying to fix the broken bone that the driver caused. You really need to consult with a lawyer who specializes in medical malpractice and personal injury claims. We would be happy to discuss the case with you.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/07, 2:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida