Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

Can you hire an attorney in a different state other than the one you live in? If I was sued in Florida then moved to another state can I hire an attorney in Florida if I don't live there anymore?

Asked on 7/19/11, 9:45 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Yes, you hire the attorney where the case is pending.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/11, 9:49 am
Steven Meyer CPLS, P.A.

Sure. You need to hire an attorney in the area where the case is filed.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/11, 10:01 am
Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

No problem.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/11, 11:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida