Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

Iam in need of abvice help me with my settlement case.I been acting as my on attorney,lneed help now.and please

Asked on 3/17/17, 9:35 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Help with what?

Read more
Answered on 3/17/17, 9:42 am
Steven Meyer CPLS, P.A.

We would be happy to speak with you about your case. We offer a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/17, 10:50 am
Jason Neufeld Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA, a personal-injury and elder law firm

You'll need to call and speak with a local personal injury attorney to discuss more details. Best of luck to you! Personal injury attorneys do not charge for consultations and only get paid if they are successful obtaining a recovery on your behalf.

All the best,


Read more
Answered on 3/22/17, 1:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida