Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

We want to buy a house now that my son and daughter-in-law will want to own half of a year from now. We will buy with 50% down with a 15 or 30 year mortgage. My son will inherit half our estate when we die. How should we structure the purchase now and how will we transfer the half ownership in a year without triggering Federal Gift tax obligations?

Asked on 7/04/22, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Your question cannot be answered in this forum without more details. You really need to contact an attorney to achieve your results. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/04/22, 10:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida