Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

The Condo Association (HOA), switched my parking space without my consent. This is parking spot that is in my Deed, listed in condo document as 'appurtenant to above premises', and also in their condo rules that it can be changed only by providing letter of consent to Board of Directors between all parties. I gave no such letter, but they did it anyway and won't change it back. Is there a gov agency in Florida that will help against their illegal act or do I have to sue, in which case can I recover the cost?

Asked on 6/12/22, 10:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Dept .of Business and Professional Regulation in Tallahassee should help. 1 800 226 9101

Read more
Answered on 6/12/22, 10:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida