Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I am on the mortgage of a house purchased by myself and my fiance. She was added to deed after purchase. We separated and she refuses to pay any mortgage. What are my rights?

Asked on 7/08/11, 1:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You may have to bring a legal action to have her removed from the deed or a partition action.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/11, 4:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida