Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

If I pay the taxes on heirs property can the name be changed to in care of

Asked on 12/21/23, 7:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Yes, usually. Call up The property tax office and let them know.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 12/24/23, 11:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida