Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

How can I tell a judge my attorney lied to get out of a court hearing and didn't tell us? He submitted a day later the document to the courts without telling us?

Asked on 12/17/23, 12:43 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

If he made a error, you need to file a motion to the judge.

Read more
Answered on 12/17/23, 9:30 am
Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

Why would you want to do that? It could affect your case in a fashion that would be detrimental to you. The judge is not going to take a call from you. If you send something in writing, it could badly affect your case. You should ask your lawyer about these issues. If you want to get another lawyer, start looking for one, but do not yourself start dealing with the Court when you are already represented.

Read more
Answered on 12/17/23, 12:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida