Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

My son has some property that he had bought 5 or so yrs ago and had a loan for the property. He has built a house on the property borrowing the money from me to build it. The loan on the property is maturing and he doesn't have the money to pay the bank or me. What would happen if he quit claims the property over to me? More then likely I would get a mortgage to pay the bank back but what would happen if I didn't.

Thank You

Asked on 2/26/20, 7:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

The bank will foreclose.

Read more
Answered on 2/29/20, 9:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida