Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

I have completed a durable power of attorney for financial matters naming my daughter and had it signed and notarized last week. One of the provisions is that I grant her power to act for me on any banking matters.

My bank says this is not enough I have to fill out a form THEY deem necessary. Is this true?

Asked on 5/10/13, 10:51 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Yes. Some banks have their own forms.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 10:54 am
Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Yes this can be accurate. Since you know what they want, just do it.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 12:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida