Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

How can I get a copy of my fathers will that passed away 01/10/2019? The person that was named as the executor will not supply a copy and the county that he lives in does not have a copy of it either.

Asked on 12/02/19, 9:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Unless you are named as a beneficiary you may never get a copy of it. Best to write to the personal representative and request a copy and get a written response. If probate was filed, hire an attorney and provide notice of your request in that forum.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/19, 9:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida