Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

ive been living in the same house with dad,he died years ago ive been paying property taxes somewhat i lived in the house with 2 others but there not at the address as of now on march 22 2013 i was put in jail i had my sister pay the bills while in there may 30,2013 a cousin came to the house broke the lock and proceeded to remove my article rent the house my brother went to see what was going on she said she was the co owner she had some bogus paper so police made brother leave he went to property office they said only name on deed is dads went to tax place they said she had recently came down and paid a partial paymenti suppose to get out june 03,2013 can she just throw my life time treasures away and put some one in my house please give my an answer that will help me

Asked on 6/02/13, 9:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Not legallly. You need to probate your father's estate and have title placed in your name.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 2:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida