Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

How to get your personal property from a recently deceased friends home. When the living relatives of the deceased won't give up the property.

Asked on 3/20/10, 1:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marc J. Soss Marc J. Soss, Esquire

If you can prove the items/property are yours, then I would recommend filing a claim against the decedents probate estate.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/10, 1:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida