Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

My daughter (17) is being verbally and mentally abused by her father, my ex, when she visits. On this last visit, during the abuse he exhibited behaviors of a schizophrenic, talking aloud in two different voices to himself, holding both sides of his head pacing, paranoia, saying things are real that aren’t. My daughter is terrified to go back, and I don’t want to make her. I have full physical custody and we have joint legal. What can I do!?

Asked on 3/04/20, 4:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


File with Superior Court for modification of custody and explain why

Read more
Answered on 3/04/20, 5:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia