Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

My husband is in prison until may he has a charge in rockdale hold since sept and hasn't been indicted yet??? Can a lawyer speed this up??

Asked on 3/12/14, 6:50 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Quinn Johnson, Esq. Johnson PC, Attorneys at Law

Whether your husband will be able to be released will depend on many factors, including: what he was arrested for and if he has a prior arrest record.

Johnson PC, Attorneys at Law

1640 Powers Ferry Rd SE, Bldg 8-330

Marietta GA 30067

Read more
Answered on 3/12/14, 7:09 am
Lawrence Lewis Lawrence Lewis, P.C.

The right lawyer, YES> See website for info on how to retain the right attorney:

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 3/12/14, 7:48 am
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

While there is no crystal ball, attorneys have tools which may not only sometimes speed up the process but may actually help work out a more favorable outcome than someone without counsel.

Read more
Answered on 3/12/14, 12:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia