Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia


I want to get an court order to stop my sister for talk about me in her counseling session and say things or things that is not truth . She say thing that Damages my character or my good name. can you give me info how to do that. And cause a reasonable me to suffer substantial emotional distress, and actually causes substantial emotional distress to me. And she my sister and we live in the same household.

Thanks very much


Asked on 10/08/09, 10:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Of course you cannot get a court order dictating what someone else says in their counseling session. You also failed to say how what she says to a counselor damages you or how you even know about it.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/09, 8:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia