Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

My husband abandoned me and went back to Mexico its been 6 months haven't heard from him, we have no kids and nothing together, 7 years married.. how much would it be to get a divorce under abandonment

Asked on 7/06/13, 2:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

The most expensive way to get a divorce is to claim fault. The cheapest way is a no fault divorce where he signs and agrees. Note that his going to Mexico adds problems as to service costs unless he signs. Far more information is needed to answer you.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/13, 3:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia