Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Georgia

Misapproriation of Funds

My lawyer got our settlement money and spent it all, he is now trying to set a payment agreement with me, what should i do?

Asked on 5/16/08, 11:28 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Re: Misapproriation of Funds

That is a crime, and the lawyer should be disbarred if that is true.

Contact the state bar of Georgia immediately. They can assist you.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/08, 11:44 am
David Glass Law Offices of David H. Glass, LLC

Re: Misapproriation of Funds

You need to contact the State Bar of Georgia and report his conduct. The Office of General Counsel phone number is 404.527.8720. He should be disbarred and prosecuted.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/08, 12:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Georgia