Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Georgia

What if you are not satisfied with a settlement

Asked on 5/20/16, 11:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

A settlement is an agreement. Either don't agree to it in the first place, or accept it and honor it if it is already over. Otherwise, no one here knows the details.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/16, 11:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Georgia