Legal Question in Health Care Law in Georgia

This week my psychiatrist's office was raided by Feds because one of his patients suffered an injury by consuming a controlled substance the doctor gave him. The Feds arrested my doctor and his receptionist and nurse because the doctor never does exams to determine if a patient is well enough to take the medicine prescribed. Now I have to find another doctor and am wondering how to go about getting my records.

Asked on 6/29/18, 4:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

That may be difficult and take a long time. Find a new doctor and seek the new doctor's help. The state medical board may also be able to help you.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/18, 10:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Georgia