Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Georgia

My apartment complex never had me sign the buy out agreement, now they are saying if I don't sign it they won't accept my June's rent. Can they legally do that if I offer them the check? I don't like the apartment anyways and I want to can I get out of the lease without being penalized?

Asked on 5/24/13, 2:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

All we know is there is a lease, a "buy out agreement," and apparently a check and you want to move. There is no way possible to provide a response. What do the documents say? That is important. We don't have them.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/13, 3:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Georgia