Legal Question in Personal Injury in Georgia

We were in an automobile accident and a Commercial Truck hit our vehicle in which we were riding in. We sustained injuries and is seeking treatment. But, now we have found out that the commercial vehicle was not supposed to on the road because the commercial truck did not have any insurance. What can be done in this case since the commercial truck was not insured ?

Asked on 8/22/15, 3:51 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Weinstein The Weinstein Firm, LLC.

Hello, This is Mr Weinstein owner of The Weinstein Firm personal injury lawyers. You need a proven and aggressive trial law firm to fight to recover as much money as possible for your boyfriend We are that firm And would be honored to take on the case. Don't be fooled by any other attorney's you speak too.

Read the reviews about my law firm online, we will make sure he ends up medically taken care of and majorly monetarily compensated.

I look forward to speaking to you. Thank you for your time call me now at 404-459-0000

Read more
Answered on 8/22/15, 4:07 pm
Roger Krause Krause & Witcher

There are a variety of possible different ways to recover.

1. You can recover against the insurance company of the driver, as you have already explored. (However, you should be skeptical if they truly do not have insurance, because large interstate commercial trucks are regulated).

2. You can recover directly against the company, and sometimes against the officers and directors of the company.

3. You can recover against the actual truck driver

4. You can recover against your own uninsured motorist insurance company.

If you are truly hurt, and it was the truck's fault, don't give up.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/15, 6:12 pm
Charles Scholle Scholle Law Car and Truck Accident Attorneys

Interstate carriers are required by federal law to carry insurance of at least $1 million. I am skeptical of their claim that there is no insurance. I would be happy to speak to you personally about your case to see if I can help you. Please call me at the 770-717-5100.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/15, 7:37 pm
Ronald Arthur Lowry Ronald Arthur Lowry

You need to hire an attorney who is an expert in tractor-trailer and other big truck cases ASAP. A lot of lawyers say they are but really aren't. Go online and read up on who is really litigating such cases and call that lawyer/law firm. If you prefer you can call me at (770)427-8468 and I will refer you to the right attorney for your case at no charge. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/15, 12:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Georgia