Legal Question in Personal Injury in Georgia

My name is Jillian Nipper and one of my brother is in need of help but he will not sing himself in to a treatment center I will have to do . I do not know how I have to go about it he keeps trying to kill himself or trys to hurt others and he is on cracker so can you tell me how I can put him in a treatment center

Asked on 5/03/17, 6:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

This is the public internet where the world can see this post. In posting what you did with a name you may have harmed him for years to come and could be sued. Try to delete your post immediately or call law guru to do it. Then meet with a lawyer to determine what you should or can do.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/17, 9:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Georgia