Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

The deed to a timeshare is in my deceased husband's name only. Do I need to change this deed to my name in order to sell it?

Asked on 10/11/10, 6:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Yes. And before you do that, you nede to do a probate. (And before you do either, you need a lawyer).

Read more
Answered on 10/16/10, 7:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia