Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Georgia

My sister in law is fasly accusing me of her giving me oral sex. She has no evidence and it's just her words. All of its not true. I would like to know what to do to protect myself and stop it before this goes any further?

Asked on 7/15/14, 2:00 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys


Hire criminal defense attorney ASAP

Ralph 770.985.6773 (answered 24 x 7)

Read more
Answered on 7/15/14, 3:18 pm
Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

You don't necessarily have to hire a criminal lawyer now, unless the accusations have been made to law enforcement. Even then, had it happened and was consensual, you would not be charged with a crime. Finally, do you want the issue to die down and go away or blow up with some kind of legal action? You have not made it clear how the accusations are made, or what exactly you are worried about.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/14, 5:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Georgia