Legal Question in Veterans Law in Georgia

I retired from the Army in 2002. At that time there were no mention of CRSC. My MOS was 13B Field Artillery Cannon Crewman. The VA gave me a 10% service connectd disability rating of 10% for tinntus and nothing for hearing loss. During an FTX I was standing on top of the front of my howitzer and the howitzer parked one foot to the right of me fired. CRSC has denied my claim two times because it does not state that it was combat related on my VA rating. What can I do?

Asked on 2/21/11, 11:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Duffy Law Office of Joseph L. Duffy

Pull your medical records from the FRC. Contact any "buddies" who may attest to the howitzer incident and subsequent medical care as related. That should give you a start. You should also contact your local VSO.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/11, 12:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Veterans Law questions and answers in Georgia