Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

Dad passed away and left everything to mom, rightfully so, mom has progressive dementia and cannot make financial or healthcare decisions . What do I need to do?

Asked on 9/30/10, 1:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

See a lawyer, both as to probate and dealing with your mother's affairs.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/10, 7:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia